Thursday, September 22, 2016

Altered Box for Our Mixed Media Moods

It's that time again! The collab between DeeDee Catron and myself where we create projects using a mood board.

Here is this month's mood board:


I used a lot of elements from the mood board in my project; the typewriter, the greens, the vintage papers, the keys and the doilies.




You can join in, too. Just create a project using any element (s) from the mood board and link up to DeeDee's Blog!



Supplies (in order of appearance):
Thanks for looking!
~Jenn


PLACES TO FIND ME:
Instagram @mixedmediajenn
Email is the easiest way to get a quick response from me:
Write to me (be sure to include a return address!):
Jenn Engle
PO Box 385
Leesport, Pa 19533
USA

1 comment:

  1. I wonder how you sleep at night...you always have something new and different, ideas must come at you through the night... and I love it all. You keep me inspired, and I am grateful for that! Aloha!

    ReplyDelete